Amid the recent rapid escalation of sickness in our city & state, we’ve felt the need to temporarily adjust some of our normal worship protocols in order to provide a safe environment.
◦ To be informed how the Governor’s most recent executive order exempts places of worship click the box below
◦ Sanctuary seating has been arranged to better assist with space & distance.
◦ Our entire facilities have been professionally sanitized & cleaned.
◦ Wearing masks is voluntary.
◦ Worshiping around the altars is temporarily suspended to help with spacing issues.
◦ Restroom Facilities & all contact surfaces will be cleaned throughout the service. Hand
sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
While on property, be respectful of other’s presence around you and keep a safe distance as is feasible wash your hands frequently; soap and water is available for hand washing in restrooms. FSC provides tissues at many locations throughout the sanctuary and facility for your use. The facility has been thoroughly sanitized and will be regularly monitored for cleaning and disinfecting throughout the service (restrooms and frequently used surfaces).
Any interactions with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to sickness. By visiting Fresh Start Church, you voluntarily assume all risks related.Be wise! Take personal responsibility for you & your family. If you’re in a high risk category or not feeling well on any level please stay home & watch online
We move forward with revival resolve!